[AT] 1970's farm equipment

szabelski at wildblue.net szabelski at wildblue.net
Mon Oct 21 06:23:21 PDT 2019

My wife and I have experienced the same issue with bad accents and unknowledgeable help. We will talk with them for a short time, and if we can’t seem to be getting anywhere, we politely tell them we have to go do something and that we’ll have to call back.

We call back again and usually get somebody who we can understand and who knows what is what.

My daughter doesn’t take guff from these people, and if they start to give her a hard time, she just asks for their supervisor to get results. Sometimes they’ll tell you that you can’t talk to a supervisor, but that isn’t true. When that happens, she just calls back and asks the new person to talk to a supervisor. She gives the supervisor the previous helps name and then unloads on him. This always seems to get immediate results and numerous apologies.