[AT] volvo Tractor

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Oct 10 07:13:13 PDT 2019

IMHO, Agco is the worst thing that hit the agriculture scene in the last
25 years.

They stated they were going to be the Sears & Roebuck for agriculture.
They also said it made no difference where a tractor or equipment was
made.   So the same model may be different on the inside and you have to
have the serial number to find the right part.   I have enough problems
with that on my Caterpillar equipment.   The biggest problem is finding
the right part on my E110B trackhoe it was made by Mitsubishi for Cat,
but they changed the hydraulics 4 times in the models produced.
Cecil