[AT] Antique tractors anyone?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Oct 8 20:48:34 PDT 2019

I don't know if they have changed suppliers, but Tractor supply paints
were made by Valspar.  I checked on the formulation a few years ago when
I was painting some trucks.  Their truck and trailer enamel with the
hardener was the same formula as House of Color, one of the top of the
line of Valspar paints.
Cecil