[AT] Antique tractors anyone?

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Oct 8 17:27:51 PDT 2019

Spencer and anyone else that "farms" while maintaining a full time
job.,LED lights are an absolute blessing. Even if you are just moving
machinery around at night getting ready for the next day, they really
help out when the days start getting shorter in the fall. Not to mention
if you are running a fleet of old iron that may well have wiring that is
50+ years old, the lighter load on the electrical system is a benefit as
well. I have bought replacement LED lights (sealed beam style) and self
contained add-on lights. Both are doing fine and are way better than
original.

One thing wrestling with fence row finds has taught me is how worn out
something can be and still work just fine. As I go over the olds stuff I
use on the farm, I start prioritizing wear on a particular machine and
then make repairs as time/money/need call for.

John Hall