[AT] [External] Re: Antique tractors anyone?

partzpicker at yahoo.com partzpicker at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 10:44:28 PDT 2019

Our August here by Lincoln, NE set the record as the wettest month.  September, with a week left, had the record for being the highest over the daily temp average in it's sight.  Normally I raise the lawnmower deck up to 4" about the middle of July through the middle of September.  I mowed every week this summer and never raised the deck.  My grass is about as green as it was in April.  I can see 3ponds, and they are all full to the overflows.  They've been that way all summer-that's never happened before in the 15 years we've lived here.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 9:43 AM, Gunnells, Brad R<brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu> wrote:   _______________________________________________
AT mailing list
AT at lists.antique-tractor.com