[AT] tractor painting training

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 13:33:10 PDT 2019

I recently finished an addition to an auto body shop. One of the Owners
grandsons was allowed an old tractor of the Grandads to restore/paint as
practice and to prove he was ready to work in the shop. I stopped by the
other week and the tractor was in there. It was painted but the stickers
were not on it yet, so I'm not sure what it was. That tractor was the most
beautiful color red, in the highest quality finish I believe I will ever
see on a tractor in my lifetime. It was stunningly beautiful. I think it
was an old Massey-Ferguson but I'm not sure. I may go by there tomorrow to
see what it is and take some pictures if it is still there. Knowing the
Grandad, it will go right back into service on his farm. I'm gonna see if
he would consider showing it a time or two before he does, though.

Warren