[AT] tractor painting training

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 05:34:12 PDT 2019

One route to the fuel injection course lab and classroom led to walking by the autobody shops. I watched a blue era Ford tractor get stripped of sheet metal, cleaned, repainted and reassembled.  Maybe autobody would be the trade best learned as part of tractor restoration.

[James Peck] Odd: I was taking a community college course on fuel injection 9 years ago. We practiced disassembling and assembling bad pumps. I had to drop the course due to going back to work.