[AT] Now Charlie Hill

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Fri Oct 4 08:37:49 PDT 2019

On 2019-10-04 8:10 a.m., Cecil Bearden wrote:

> I understand the heat and old age too well.....   It was 64degrees
> here yesterday.  40 deg last night with 85 the predicted high.  day
> before yesterday it was 91.  perfect weather for pneumonia in
> cattle...  Cold front coming in tomorrow and mid 30's predicted for
> next week.....    This is typical OKlahoma weather...  I wait until
> the weather cools off to do some projects and winter blows in.
>
> Cecil

Just the opposite problem here. too cold and miserable. Waiting on the
damp weather to dry up and get some heat so our long delayed harvest can
begin. Some are a quarter done but some like me have nothing. Daytime
highs of 50 are well below normal. Cloudy and 40 this morning so another
slow drying day. If it doesn't rain again. We had snow on Sunday. :=(

Ralph in Sask.