[AT] Terex formerly in Hudson was Larry Goss

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 06:09:30 PDT 2019

Terex bulldozers, the kind I learned on, and other Terex equipment was made at a plant in Hudson, Ohio up until the early 80s.

From: AT <at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com> On Behalf Of Doug Tallman

Saw this today on Facebook. Larry was a long time list member here.  Doug T
My heart is heavy. Larry Goss’s son Phil has asked me to let everyone know that Larry passed away yesterday.

 Funeral arrangements are pending, probably Monday or Tuesday next week in Hudson, OH.

 I will share additional information as I receive it.