[AT] tractor hauling truck

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 30 18:37:34 PST 2019

I talked to a man retired from a gas utility. He told me that there are several vehicles available new set up to operate on CNG. He also said that the gas utility was offering free or reduced pricing on a home CNG compressor and refueling station. Sounds like a good compromise.

Steve Offiler AT List member Mechanical Engineer (soffiler at gmail.com); Well perhaps the internet spies are keeping tabs on this conversation, because YouTube just recommended the following video for me (link below) out of the clear blue sky.  It seems like a fairly well-balanced review of the electric car charging experience in locations outside of your own garage.  Frankly, for my taste, there's WAY too much reliance on smartphone apps and credit card info floating around the internet.  And the reality is about 5-6 miles of range can be added in the 20 minutes I have previously stated as my benchmark for a full charge.

https://youtu.be/TMBdpXGwVlY