[AT] tractor oil filters

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Nov 29 15:27:02 PST 2019

James,
My wife's Camry is like that, you need to take off an outer housing and
the filter is then removed separately. I change my own oil, and it's a
royal PIA. Not to mention I needed to buy a special tool to fit on the
housing to remove it, and then torque it down to 22 ft lbs when I am
done. Not sure what the engineers were thinking when they threw that
design into the equation.

Mike M