[AT] tractor hauling truck

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Fri Nov 29 06:55:07 PST 2019

Back when we used to get snow in OK, the county grader got stuck opening
up the roadway..   I first  tried to pull it out with the WD Allis.  No
good.    I then hooked on to it with the 61 IHC Scout 4wd.  It pulled
it out with no problem!!!!!  After that we always had a 4wd vehicle in
the fleet....
Cecil