[AT] tractor hauling truck

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 28 20:08:54 PST 2019

Mattias Kessén was using a Nissan Titan to haul his boar. I wonder what other full size pickups he had to choose from

Bill Brueck Pine Island, MN  USA AT List Member (b2 at chooka.net); I've been helping brother? in law with harvest the past few years.  First time I've been involved with semi trucks out in the fields.  They get stuck once in a while.  I've been amazed at how often they just hook an empty pickup that's out on solid ground and get a fully loaded semi out of a soft spot.

But this was an especially challenging year with wet fields.  This year they didn't even try the pickup alternative...went right to the tractor with grain cart in tow, there wasn't any hesitation about getting the semi loose with that power and traction.

James AT List Member and advocate of upgradeable tractor vocational training (jamesgpeck at hotmail.com);I was watching the football game with everybody else and saw a pickup advertisement that showed a pickup towing  a tractor loader on a trailer. Some of the full size pickups have higher towing ratings than a commercial truck.

https://www.thebalancesmb.com/commercial-motor-vehicle-classification-2221025