[AT] tractor hauling truck

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Thu Nov 28 20:08:51 PST 2019

I had a gravel straight truck loaded, no pup, get stuck in the slime
(clay)  when delivering  a load down by our barn. The driver, who was
obviously new saw my 40hp compact tractor in the barn, and asked if i
would try to pull him out. I told him, I don't think that was going to
happen, but I tried it anyway. It wouldn't even make it budge. We had to
call my dozer guy who was working a few miles away with his excavator,
his dozer was on my site. When he arrived, and seeing the situation, you
could tell he was pissed. Not at me but the truck driver. He hopped on
his dozer and had the guy out in about 2 minutes. Then he told the
driver to get out of the truck and finished backing it the rest of the
way, all the while muttering about new drivers.

Mike M