[AT] tractor hauling truck

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Thu Nov 28 19:40:15 PST 2019

I've been helping brother in law with harvest the past few years.  First time I've been involved with semi trucks out in the fields.  They get stuck once in a while.  I've been amazed at how often they just hook an empty pickup that's out on solid ground and get a fully loaded semi out of a soft spot.

But this was an especially challenging year with wet fields.  This year they didn't even try the pickup alternative...went right to the tractor with grain cart in tow, there wasn't any hesitation about getting the semi loose with that power and traction.

Bill Brueck
   Pine Island, MN  USA