[AT] Right to repair

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Wed Nov 27 17:52:26 PST 2019

At the risk of getting swamped LOL if you have an issue with your car or
light truck there is a website named 2CarPros.com that you can visit.

Tell us what the vehicle is, what the problem is and if possible the
code or codes you have. We can pull up info from OEM, AllData, Mitchell1
and a few other sources to try to help. That includes things from engine
related to wiring and pretty much all in between.
There are also a lot of self help guides and videos there as well as a
reasonable search system.
The site is free to use and ask questions on.

Full disclosure, I am one of the pros you may get answering your
questions on that site. We have a mix of folks from DIYers to
manufacturer engineers and multiple ASE certified technicians all trying
to help.

--
Steve W.