[AT] Right to repair

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Wed Nov 27 15:48:04 PST 2019

I agree with Steve; however I still remember the below comment a co-worker (decades ago) occasionally mentioned;  "It is widely claimed that in 1899 the head of the Patent Office sent his resignation to Pres. McKinley that the Patent Office should be closed 'because everything that could possibly be invented has been invented' ".   Herb(GA)