[AT] Not a good year for California Ag accidents

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 11:13:39 PST 2019

With record low unemployment numbers and  immigration enforcement awareness the issue could be a record number of new ag equipment operators.

Green jobbers getting damaged That will send Dean's antennae up?

Spencer Yost AT List Owner <spencer at rdfarms.com>; Thanks Dean.  Even though it’s an article about California, may it serve as a safety reminder for us since it's the season for maintenance work in the shop.   Mind the flammable fumes and liquids, jacks and jacking strategy, and power tools and use safety gear.

My wife had to stop me Sunday when I was grinding because I didn’t have my safety glasses on.   She caught me being too lazy.

I am dying to know how that combine wreck pictured in the article occurred. Straight, flat, one lane gravel road with miles of visibility.  How in the world do you hit something hard enough to create that kind of damage in that scenario?  Maybe actually a tornado damage picture?

Dean VP Snohomish WA 98290 Deerecentric AT List Member (deanvp at att.net);>
 https://tinyurl.com/w8jpa8g