[AT] Not a good year for California Ag accidents

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Wed Nov 27 07:23:32 PST 2019

Thanks Dean.  Even though it’s an article about California, may it serve as a safety reminder for us since its the season for maintenance work in the shop.   Mind the flammable fumes and liquids, jacks and jacking strategy, and power tools and use safety gear.

My wife had to stop me Sunday when I was grinding because I didn’t have my safety glasses on.   She caught me being too lazy.

I am dying to know how that combine wreck pictured in the article occurred. Straight, flat, one lane gravel road with miles of visibility.  How in the world do you hit something hard enough to create that kind of damage in that scenario?  Maybe actually a tornado damage picture?

Spencer
Sent from my iPhone