[AT] tractor hauling truck

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 10:38:22 PST 2019

"cost on par with a petrol-fueled equivalent"   I'm not sure which F-150
trim level and powertrain you compare, nor for that matter which of three
versions of Cybertruck.  Nor whether Tesla's pricing is real.

"recharge more rapidly than they do now, and charging stations are
everywhere"    I'd like to be able to find charging stations on my chosen
route (vs choosing my route based on location of charging stations).  Then
I'd like to get up to say 80-ish percent capacity in say under 20 minutes,
which is a pretty reasonable rest break every few hours of driving.

We are not there yet, but I'll readily admit this is the in the
foreseeable future.

SO