[AT] Honey Locust

Mark Greer magreer67 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 05:59:55 PST 2019

Another telltale characteristic of Autumn Olive is the underside of the
leaves. They are white/silver and show very well in a breeze. If you get
too close, the thorns will have you backing up quickly. AO is good for
quickly re-establishing vegetation on poor soils (strip-mined and the like)
but once established, it is nearly impossible to get rid of.