[AT] Auction

deanvp at att.net deanvp at att.net
Sat Nov 16 16:08:50 PST 2019

Wow, Those prices are really soft.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

-----Original Message-----
From: AT <at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com> On Behalf Of Spencer Yost
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 3:53 PM
To: at at lists.antique-tractor.com
Subject: [AT] Auction

Prices were very soft. The collection was small but there was a definite contingent of interested buyers.  They all were medium quality, older restorations.  A red belly Ford went for $1200, a John Deere B went  for $700, and an Allis Chalmers B with a sickle mower went for $700.   I bid $650 on that AC B but didn’t want it bad enough to bid over $700. That was the nicest tractor on the property. Electric start but magneto ignition. Nice tires and the mower was correct and in excellent shape as was the tractor.  A Farmall cub that was also pretty decent went for $1100.

Several Fordsons went for between $400 and $700.  The Fordsons were rough, I thought.  While all were older restorations and converted to magneto ignition from coil,  all but one had either a bad radiator or water jacket crack.   The nicest Fordson there was a blue, English made Fordson on very good rubber and no cracks but one bad place in the radiator.   That one was the $700 one.  Lots of Fordson parts too.  Two nice undented  fuel tanks both went for under $40

That’s all for the report...

Sent from my iPhone