[AT] Aftermarket tractor electronic ignitions

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 12:38:06 PST 2019

Pertronix has done well for me. You might look at:
https://pertronix.com/agriculturalignitorconversions#auto

I recently put a Pertronix module in an HEI with a Flamethrower coil. That
and a set of plug wires and that '86 Blazer (with a new Holley smog legal
Atomic EFI on a 383 stroker) starts and runs better than it ever has. The
Pertronix module and coil was about 1/3 the cost of the "recommended" MSD
ignition for that setup (the EFI controls the timing too. it's not supposed
to be able to do so with a stock ignition but it does.).

Ken in AZ