[AT] [External] Re: OT Ink Cartridges

Gunnells, Brad R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Sat Nov 9 10:34:19 PST 2019

I'm a firm believer in laser printers over inkjets as well. They've come down in price enough that they should be a strong consideration, especially if you only print occasionally. My mom used to have issues with cartridges drying up and not printing well. I finally convinced her to quit dumping $$ in ink cartridges and got her a simple BW laser (HP but forget the model) for ~$80. She's used it trouble free for years now.

Brad