[AT] Freeze plugs

David Myers Walking_Tractor at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 04:36:20 PST 2019

Spencer, I am assuming you are using cup style plugsas opposed to the standard ‘coined’ variety.   If so then yes you are correct.  I very rarely have had the pleasure of using the cupped ones and grew up with the ‘coined’ style which Is my goto style.  Again clean bore, apply the smallest amount of (insert sealant of choice here, mine is ultra copper), and gently tap directly in the center with a suitable hammer.   You can use any type of a driver as long as it is smooth and fills the hole decently.
Glad to see someone getting round-tuits. My list just keeps getting longer and longer

Sent from my iPhone