[AT] OT LeTourneau

Frank DeWitt frank at lbpinc.com
Wed Nov 6 07:19:49 PST 2019

In that case there are a couple more books you might enjoy.
God Runs My Business Story of RG LeTourneau  It is out of print but
available at ABE books and on Ebay

Also,  God Owns My Business By Dr. R. Stanley Tam
This is about Stanley Tam who has run a few successful companies and
given it all to God.  I was able to take a one day course from him years
ago and learned a lot.  He is a remarkable man.
https://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=23311

--
HONOR GOD

    Frank DeWitt           |  mailto:frank at lbpinc.com
    Mechanical Design      |  Phone:  585 624 3052
    LBP  INC.              |
    2365 Cox Rd.           |
    Bloomfield NY 14469    |Web  http://www.lbpinc.com/