[AT] OT LeTourneau

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 05:21:17 PST 2019

I bought the book. It was interesting seeing  his position on combining business with god.

Frank DeWitt  585 624 3052 Mechanical Design LBP INC. 2365 Cox Rd., Bloomfield NY 14469 http://www.lbpinc.com <frank at lbpinc.com>; That product taught me that a good product is 1/4 the battle. Marketing is the real challenge.   I gave up, It is over.
BTW I have a dozen or so other product ideas that will never be built. (It is what I do)  When I do it for others, then it is there job to sell it.

Frank

I still see expensive human flaggers regulating traffic on road construction and repair projects.

Gateman Flagger  A pneumatic powered automated flagger

HONOR GOD
SERVE PEOPLE
DEVELOP EXCELLENCE
GROW PROFITABLE