[AT] More tractor career preparation

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 5 08:53:48 PST 2019

I encountered an immigrant owner of a JCB ag tractor dealership about 11 years ago. He had come to attend the Ag Engineering program at OSU (think Buckeye).
I wonder if his dealership survived the Great Recession. His accent was very slight.

Isn't Okmulgee, location of OSUIT,  in the former Indian Territory half of Oklahoma. Many Ohio residents who had been on the other side in the War of 1812 walked to Oklahoma afterwards. I used to have in-laws whose birth certificates said I.T. in the State blank.

Cecil Bearden AT list member, Oklahoma farmer, and Professional Engineer <crbearden at copper.net>;like the program offered in Mechanical power technology in 1970 at OKla State University.  Problem was no one was hiring those graduates at the time.  Reason I ended up in Ag Engineering.  Then to muddy up the definition of Ag Engineers they changed the degree and the society to Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering.  5 years after graduation Ag Engineers were called Civil or Mechanical...
.