[AT] More tractor career preparation

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Nov 5 05:40:53 PST 2019

Looks like the program offered in Mechanical power technology in 1970 at
OKla State University.  Problem was no one was hiring those graduates at
the time.  Reason I ended up in Ag Engineering.  Then to muddy up the
definition of Ag Engineers they changed the degree and the society to
Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering.  5 years after graduation Ag
Engineers were called Civil or Mechanical...
Cecil