[AT] Craftsman Tool Warranty

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Nov 3 17:41:54 PST 2019

Not at all impressed with Apex. They own Jacobs drill chucks now. The
quality is pathetic and their customer service is deplorable. Apparently
they have acquired a few good "names" to profit from. I had 2 brand new
chucks that were covered in burrs and grinding grit. They had me return
them direct to them. Then they lost them and wanted me to do the UPS
tracking. I did what I should have done in the first place, let MSC deal
with them. Sad part is these guys are 30 miles from me.

John Hall