[AT] tractor related employment preparation

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 08:23:58 PST 2019

What appears to be happening is a shift in the approach to engineering
education.  To use James' example at UMass Lowell there is no BSME degree
offered at all.  They list AS and BS in ME Technology only.  Then they list
ME degrees at the MS and PhD levels.  I can't prove it but suspect there
could be an underlying move to keep students paying tuition for 5-6 years
instead of 4.

SO