[AT] Off Topic Parts for old tools

bradloomis at charter.net bradloomis at charter.net
Sat Nov 2 20:17:17 PDT 2019

I've been able to get all the parts I've needed for Milwaukee and Bosch tools. Online look up at the respective websites makes it easy. However with Milwaukee it really helps to have the serial number as things do change from generation to generation. Most all corded tools, but a few cordless as well. The last Bosch jig saw that I replaced the switch on I had to call as that particular saw wasn't online. But the switch was available and received in short order.

On a tractor related note, as has been noted there isn't always a tractor related thread, heck I don't even own one, just fell in love with old iron when I was 12, 1964 when I got to drive my grandmother's 36 McCormick-Deering. I always wanted to own that but after she passed and just before my uncle who got the tractor moved to Florida, he sold it. I was too young and not in my right mind to even put in a word. That and living 3000 miles away in California and he and it were in Connecticut it just left the family and all the implements. I remember a seeder, dump rake, plow. ☹ I really wish I had tracked it down when my uncle was still living. I've racked my brain and looked at many a Google Image on 36 Farmalls. I suspect it may have been an F-12. Or 20. And MD green is the color that stick, definitely not red.

Oh yeah, back to where I was going with all of this. I find many, no, most of the off topic discussions here to be educational at the least, sometimes funny, sometimes sad but I've read ever single one since I joined maybe 10? 15? Years ago.

So to all who contribute to this page and to Spencer for keeping all the plates spinning, a deep gratitude to each and all.

Brad