[AT] New Question

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 11:03:00 PST 2019

Did you use it open end towards the tractor?

Al Jones AT List Member (farmallsupera1 at gmail.com);<snip>  My least favorite implement would probably be a three-point scoop.  I have hauled the equivalent of Mt. Rushmore in one with an IH 424 during my middle/high school years, filling holes in the farm path and in the hog pens.  The dirt pile was always as far as possible from where the dirt was needed. It was kind of like eating poop with a knitting needle...….. <snip>