[AT] Diesel rated oi/ Gasoline powered engine?

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Sun May 26 06:58:18 PDT 2019

I should have Google first, looks like this oil doesn't have a s rating. I'd not run the tractor until I asked shell. Probably it is good enough, but they don't claim any rating and I'd want an oil chemist to comment before trying anything. If you need to use the tractor drain the oil and put in a sf rated diesel oil. Save the drain oil for your diesel engines (you do have one?)

--
  Henry Miller
  hank at millerfarm.com