[AT] Degreaser

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu May 23 18:20:57 PDT 2019

I just bought some degreaser to use on the Dozer and some other really
crusted and baked on grease,  I got it from Amazon as I only wanted a
Gallon to try.  It was $38 + on Prime.
<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P1HFKC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_image_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

CRC 14416 HydroForce Industrial Strength Degreaser - 1 Gallon
<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P1HFKC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

<https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P1HFKC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1>

   It was rated the top one of the top ten on the market by one of the
Garage Journals.   I have yet to try it..

Cecil