[AT] 430V and First cutting of hay...

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Wed May 22 20:46:51 PDT 2019

Hey Phil,

It could be, I certainly didn’t do anything in terms of super close inspection of the jets when I tore it apart.  Not sure I would know if any of the jets were wrong anyhow.  However, the whole main load needle assembly(housing, needle, and packing) is new as the old one had a crack in the housing for the needle.    As you folks may remember, this solved  my off-idle running problems.

But all jets were removed and everything was boiled and then soaked in carb cleaner and then reassembled.  Fishing line was sent through all passages at the time too.  I think I mentioned it at the time when I did this, but it was pretty clear someone had been through the carb in the recent past. It was really pretty clean and jets were easily removed, etc.   They did miss the crack in the housing however.

Spencer Yost