[AT] A very wet spring

toma at risingnet.net toma at risingnet.net
Tue May 21 15:29:53 PDT 2019

A lot of people would like to relate our California fires to climate change. The problem is the climate hasn't changed much. It still gets up to 102 degrees during our long dry Summers. The be rainy season runs from early Nov through April if we are lucky.
Here it is late May and we had nearly 2 inches of rain in the last few days. Rain is predicted for the next few weeks. If this is climate change, bring it on.
A few rains in the summer would do wonders for our fire season.
--
Sent from myMail for Android Tuesday, 21 May 2019, 02:55PM -07:00 from Indiana Robinson  robinson46176 at gmail.com :