[AT] I need a little education on these Case VAC's

Indiana Robinson robinson46176 at gmail.com
Thu May 16 19:20:02 PDT 2019

Thanks Jim, that makes perfect sense. I was wondering about steering
gearbox lubrication. There were no fill, drain or level plugs so I was
wondering if it was to receive grease from one of the 3 fittings on the
column / gearbox. The manual just ignored any lubrication of the gearbox
other than those 3 fittings.

.

Francis Robinson
aka "farmer"