[AT] OT: Cast iron work on a replica cannon

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 05:40:54 PDT 2019

I had a military classmate who had a yellow 1970 Norton. (this was in 1971). It had not gotten to the "needs repair" stage.

The last I saw him, 1973, he was standing at a base bus stop at the other end of the country. The MPs must have given him multiple tickets.

[Bradford] Since my first ever vehicle was a brand new 1971 Norton 750 Commando, I was blessed with having to purchase some Whitworth and British Standard wrenches. Snap-On. Weird sizes for sure. I'd have to dig them out to look, but seems a 1/2 was closer to 3/4 SAE.