[AT] OT: the inch is somewhat metric

Spencer Yost spencer at rdfarms.com
Sun May 5 16:04:27 PDT 2019

If my quick mental math is any good, that’s about 2 decent size houses running air conditioning for one month for every 24 hours worth of PTO tests on 100HP tractors.  Not sure how long they runs tests any more?  Has to still be a while to get valid fuel consumption numbers. If I’m right I’m glad they are dumping it back on the grid.   I’m sure they are getting paid at least wholesale for it too, helping to fund themselves.

Scrap hydro, coal, oil, nuclear, wind and solar. Power the grid with tractors (-;

Spencer Yost