[AT] OT: Cast iron work on a replica cannon

magreer67 magreer67 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 10:41:15 PDT 2019

Those Acme inserts are basically the same thing as a Keensert.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: James Peck <jamesgpeck at hotmail.com> Date: 5/3/19  9:25 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: Antique Tractor Email Discussion Group <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] OT: Cast iron work on a replica cannon

What application have you used them in? It is good to know about this product.

http://acmeindustrial.com/

[Cecil Bearden]
After reading the discussion on heli coil , keensert and acme inserts, I would opt for an Acme insert...  I think it would seal better.  Some Loctite would be in order here also.