[AT] towing tractors with a pickup

Aaron Dickinson a_dickinson at att.net
Sun Mar 31 21:16:59 PDT 2019

My sister moved to North East Texas and when I was visiting I was surprised the first time I saw someone pull over and drive along the shoulder to let others pass, they were doing 60-65mph on a two lane highway with shoulders as wide as a lane. I was more surprised to see how common it was. I never saw any accidents as a result, but I lacked to confidence in the shoulders to attempt it since  I had seen blowout treads and debris on the shoulders and most of the culverts over waterways didn’t have the wide shoulders.

Aaron Dickinson
Mason, Michigan