[AT] towing tractors with a pickup

James Peck jamesgpeck at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 14:27:14 PDT 2019

Does the implements of husbandry exemption allow people without drivers licenses to operate farm tractors on the highways?

[Cecil Bearden]  Oklahoma has the same Implements of Husbandry exemption in their code also.  It allows me to license my Semi tractor to carry my Dozer, Grader, and Trackhoe between farms.

[Dean VP] after a few years off the farm and starting my own family we had  evening dinner at my folks house one evening.  During the casual  conversation my Dad mentioned that there had been a sudden improvement  in how economical the gas tractors ran after I left the farm. No further discussion was required.