[AT] OT- Computer problem BSOD

bloomis at charter.net bloomis at charter.net
Thu Mar 28 17:16:36 PDT 2019

Google took me here, where there are a few things to try. Even tho it say
Serve08, if you're windows 7 or even 10 solutions should apply.
Bradford
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-hardware/apcinde
xmismatch-blue-screen-on-windows-7/f1fb69f1-b207-489d-a387-64a27f7262a7?auth
=1