[AT] FW: towing tractors with a pickup

Brian VanDragt bvandragt at comcast.net
Thu Mar 28 08:06:49 PDT 2019

Yeah, it's been around a while, I don't know the year.  It was originally used on a sugar beet farm in Michigan's thumb.  Dad bought it through our Cat dealer in Grand Rapids.  The original rear wheels couldn't stand up to scraper duty and started cracking from the outside edges of the steel rims.  The replacements (from Cat) were much heavier duty with the outer edges of the rims rolled over into a tube shape.  The track bands have also been replaced with heavier duty ones than original.

Brian