[AT] 430V

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Mar 23 18:30:58 PDT 2019

On 3/23/2019 6:34 PM, Greg Hass wrote:
> Move to Michigan and everything will match rust. I haven't seen
> anything green in almost 6 months. Our high today was 40 degrees and
> the low last night was 20 degrees. I am getting so sick and tired of
> cold I could scream. We have been running 20 degrees below normal for
> months and our heating bills this year were almost double normal. Both
> last night and tonight I tried riding around in my Polaris Ranger but
> it was so cold I quit because I could not enjoy it. Yesterday a friend
> went with me to pick up a machine I bought about 65 miles from me and
> on the way home for about an hour (we could only travel about 30 with
> the machine behind us) it was snowing so hard we could hardly see to
> drive. Outside tonight all I could see was brown; brown grass, brown
> wheat and brown trees.
>           Greg Hass

That sounds about normal for Sask. In fact we have been above normal for
a change this week. Temps pushing 50 degrees and not much snow left. It
was actually too warm

overnight to freeze the ground sufficiently for my plans of hauling
grain out on the frost in the early morning. Maybe tomorrow.

I took this picture yesterday of the new bison herd on our land
yesterday. Its going to be interesting.

Ralph in Sask.

---
https://www.avg.com