[AT] 430V

Greg Hass ghass at m3isp.com
Sat Mar 23 17:34:18 PDT 2019

Move to Michigan and everything will match rust. I haven't seen anything
green in almost 6 months. Our high today was 40 degrees and the low last
night was 20 degrees. I am getting so sick and tired of cold I could
scream. We have been running 20 degrees below normal for months and our
heating bills this year were almost double normal. Both last night and
tonight I tried riding around in my Polaris Ranger but it was so cold I
quit because I could not enjoy it. Yesterday a friend went with me to
pick up a machine I bought about 65 miles from me and on the way home
for about an hour (we could only travel about 30 with the machine behind
us) it was snowing so hard we could hardly see to drive. Outside tonight
all I could see was brown; brown grass, brown wheat and brown trees.
           Greg Hass