[AT] More old Equip gone

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Mar 17 18:58:56 PDT 2019

Just got word from my neighbor who looks after my place where my
Windmill was stolen.   The oilies got my old Case Grain drill with the
wood box and cast iron Old Abe ends, a Case horse drawn planter and a
horse drawn slip..

This was 1/4 mile from the well, but not far from the soil farming
bunch.  I learned that a couple of the workers would show up for a
couple of days then be gone for nearly 2 weeks.    I think I found where
my stuff went.  Now just to track it down....
Cecil