[AT] OT Weather

Mike M meulenms at gmx.com
Fri Mar 8 12:48:32 PST 2019

I'm with Greg on this one, I live in Michigan, and many of my fall
chores have yet to be done, it literally went from summer to a very
abbreviated fall then it snowed. We had a bitterly cold January that had
record lows.  Luckily they have us in the 50's toward the end of next
week, maybe I can give the wood stove a little breather.  As I get
older, I find I tolerate the cold less and less.

Mike M