[AT] ; now Staying Active

HERBERT METZ metz-h.b at comcast.net
Thu Mar 7 11:30:31 PST 2019

Years ago, 1950+/-, I remember my Dad telling a cousin that in the past doctors had been telling retiring male patients "Charlie, you have worked hard farming all of your life; sit back and relax.  A few years later Charlies were dying. The medical world soon realized this; they readily changed their recommendations to 'Deep working, keep active Charlie'".  And that readily extended Charlies life span  Herb(GA).